Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Plotting Osric - "My books"




During the March Break, I went to the library to borrow some books - for Osric. I skimmed through the shelves and used a list of recommended titles from my surveyed friends. I was going to scan and share the list I made, but I forgot, so here's a recap of what some of my friends suggested that Osric would be reading:



Wendee (from Michigan)
- 3 Musketeers
- Portrait of Dorian Gray
- Civil Disobedience
- Shakespeare (author)
- Ben Franklin (author)

Angela (from Ohio)
- Dracula
- Frankenstein
- Bronte sisters (authors)

Rummanah (from Illinois)
- Kipling (authors)
- The Count of Monte Cristo
- Cyrano de Bergerac

Attached are the scans of the notes I did remember to do as well as some book covers of things I'm reading for Osric.

No comments:

Post a Comment