Tuesday, August 31, 2010

December 21, 2009 - Better to give than to receive

It's vacation time but it doesn't mean the brain goes on holiday too. To ensure that people have something to read (do we ever lack?), I've decided to come on my blog every day while I'm not at school and post five of my graphic novel reviews. I'm curious to see how long it will take for me to post all of the reviews I have on my computer. Remember that these reviews were mainly meant for me and/or my Tinlids GTA graphic novel book club. They aren't polished and the opinions expressed in the reviews are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of any organization I belong to. If I say "this is suitable for grade 4 and up", that's just my feeling based on consulting with my student graphic novel fans and my experience reading graphic novels. Thanks go to KB who got me thinking about GN reviews again.

ETA: What follows on LNG are 13 separate posts (called Christmas Share, subtitled by the gifts from "The 12 Days of Christmas") with graphic novel reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment