Tuesday, August 31, 2010

June 22, 2009 - The heart is willing but the mind is weak

It's just one week left until summer vacation for school-based library staff. Thank goodness! However, there's no rest for the wicked. I have my second-last MEd course to take, on "Educational Research" to do in July, as well as a mini course on ethics. I've also joined a couple of new forum groups, one of which is hoping to establish a Canadian school library think tank, similar to the Treasure Mountain concept in the U.S.

The only problem is right now my brain has nothing to contribute. Nothing.

Do you ever read some insightful blogs or online articles and it's so clever it hurts your head to comprehend? A lot of things are feeling like that right now. I hope it's just due to fatigue.

Here's some fluffy reviews written in the past that will pass for content today.

No comments:

Post a Comment