Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August 31, 2009 - Free Stuff

I promised to post some "September Library Lessons" on here. I don't want to be known as a liar, so I'll post a bunch daily for the next few days. I wish I had the stamina of my friend Luisa Hansen. She just created a website called www.TwilightAdvisor.com (a site that gives honest feedback on Twilight related books, movies and conferences). The site just went live a week or so ago and she has already improved some sections, altered some others and solicited others for web content. If you check it out, tell her Mz Molly sent you.
Ok, so since Luisa isn't in charge of this blog, I better get to work uploading.

ETA: On LNG, there are 5 more posts with files attached. Once I figure out how to link those, you too can have access to the resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment